Author: Sydney Piwowar
Heres the truth about swing arm sconces - people are too afraid to use them. A light that attaches to the wall and sticks out far into the room can be intimidating because it is very permanent. Their placement can determine the layout of a room. With the help from your favorite designers at JTD, we are here to tell you that they are aren't scary. They take a designer with the right experience to make sure you are putting them in the right place for your space. We have curated a few of our favorite applications to prove it to you.
1. Ambient Lighting - Long Swing Arm Sconce
2. Bed Task Lighting - Short Swing Arm Sconce
3. Direct Lighting - Short Swing Arm Sconce
4. Task Lighting - Bent Swing Arm Sconce
5. Spot Light - Directional Swing Arm Sconce